Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Fun Ways to Use a Mason Jar: Part 1

I recently acquired a few cases of mason jars, in various sizes.  I'm excited for ALL the creative things I can do with them.

Using a jar as a re-usable cup is the most obvious and best thing that's ever happened to me. My mom thinks it's a "Hillbilly" alternative to formal glassware- but it's way better than a traditional water bottle.

I've made a new resolution to start juicing every day. It's a great mood booster and helps kick-start my day.  A great time saver is to juice the night before and toss it in the refrigerator overnight. Trader Joes doesn't have the freshest produce- but for juicing, it's fabulous. All the ingredients are super cheap! The ingredients for one 16 oz jar costs about $5.  Enjoy :)

To fill a 16 oz mason jar:
5 apples- cored
1 lb of carrots
4 celery stalks
2 lemons
A bit of ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment