Friday, December 30, 2011

"Doing It Yourself" is HARD!!

DIY is hard- but in the end, once you've put a few extra holes in the walls (worry about that later)- you feel so much more accomplished!  The other day, I set out to Home Depot aka my favorite store on earth.  The Depot is a mecca for DIY. I was in the market for shelving in my bathroom- specifically corner shelves... Found some cheap, white, already painted shelves.  After charging up the drill, I set to work and VOILA-  whole new bathroom...  

On another note- here are some more fun things to do with mason jars.  I got really excited about putting floss picks & cotton balls into jars, to keep on the shelf. Maybe this will remind me to floss, if I have to look at them all the time :)  I also put in the small jars, Q-tips and bath salts.  

Then for decoration- I threw in some fancy shells! 

No comments:

Post a Comment